Terms and Condition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
www.tourshoppy.com is published and maintained by BamBam tour & Travels. When you access, browse or use this Site you accept, without limitation .
Site and Its Contents
This Site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute, exchange,modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions. Answers to such questions may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us,about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons are protected by copyright laws. You cannot use the Content, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
By way of example and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Site or any facility available here from, you shall not do any of the following:
1. Defame, abuse,harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
2. Publish, post,distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information
3. Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents there for as may be required by law.
4. Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another computer.
5. Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded
6. Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.